Sunday, March 18, 2018

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

And the answer is - right here fighting with an old computer, a laptop (I hate laptops) and now a new computer that apparently is missing a program to let me download photos. The transfer menu came up but no place to transfer it and it decided to try to download 3,000+ photos- and quit after 170 of them... So, I guess another $150 or so to the computer dude to find out where everything is- or isn't.

Google fought with me insisting I change all my email addresses over to gmail... I eventually won that battle for now. But it would not let me into blogger for a couple weeks from the laptop or from this new thing. I could read your blogs, but not comment or post.
Sooooooo, having changed passwords on just about everything- AGAIN- I have everything working (I think) except getting any new photos on. They weren't that interesting anyway- mostly shots of all the trees that came down in the woods around my house... and a little cat that now follows me around when I am outside. Hoover is quite a little companion out in the yard - a squeaky little companion.

Anyway, I have tons of stuff to do- I don't really have the time to fight with the camera programs - the sun is shining, the wind is not too bad, and then there is the housework to do. I was not home yesterday except to grab a half a sandwich between visiting a friend in ICU and then going to a funeral. What a joyous day, eh? So, let me run (I wish!)
possum

2 comments:

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

You have been missed, Possum, and hope that eventually you will get all your photos downloaded onto the new computer. Technology is a wonder, but only when it's cooperative. Too bad about the downed trees, my brother in NJ had similar problems lately. Hope you friend in ICU will be feeling better soon.

Ginnie said...

At the very least you are back !!! I hope you get the photo stuff working because I know your spring photos will be gorgeous.