Wednesday, July 22, 2015

TIME! TIME!

WHERE DOES IT GO?

I have been trying to find time to get on here… even having trouble finding time to read other blogs that I so do enjoy – well, and look at some I don’t, but that is a post for another time. But life has become a big Tempest Fugit. Yes, I know the Latin is Tempus fugit, but a dear departed friend of mine always called it that, and somehow it seems to fit so many occasions if you think about it… Anyway, long story short, life has taken a sad turn here, I have lost my beloved uncle Jesse, among other chaotic events since I last posted on here. So,sorry about that.

I will share a moment from my garden, and get back to work.

DSC_0642

St “Fwankie” and the ground level birdbath, coleus and strobilanthus.

2 comments:

Ginnie said...

Your pictures are always gorgeous...the colors in this one are amazing !

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Condolences on yiur uncle's passing. Time indeed flies fast as in a tempest most times. The blooms are colorful.