Tuesday, September 20, 2011

SOME NAUGHTY JOKES

Just thought I would share some not so nice jokes… Shame on me.

A woman asks a man who is traveling with six children,

"Are all these kids yours?"

The man replies, "No, I work in a condom factory and these
are customer complaints".

*********************

A young boy asks his Dad, "What is the difference between confident and confidential?"

Dad says, "You are my son, I'm confident about that.

Your friend over there, is also my son, that's confidential."

********************* Nominated as the best short joke this year..

A three-year-old boy was examining his testicles while taking a bath.

"Mom" he asked, "are these my brains?"

"Not yet," she replied.

4 comments:

ancient one said...

Made me *smile

Loretta said...

Customer complaints!! LOL

Caddie said...

Good ones for a cackle

Ginnie said...

Well ... you've given me a shock, Possum ... and I thought you were a stodgy old thing !
(just kidding)