Monday, January 30, 2012

FAIRY HOUSE Part 2

BOY! YA GOTTA KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN! Rake away some leaves and what do you know!?!
And I was told there is another Fairy Garden a few hours north of here, near Wilmington, Delaware: MORE ABOUT Enchanted WooodsTM:
Discover the magic of a fairy-tale garden with a visit to Enchanted WoodsTM, a unique children's garden at Winterthur. In a three-acre plot of the Winterthur Garden, the fairy folk created a magical landscape for children of all ages! Canopied by majestic oak trees, Enchanted WoodsTM has been taken over by the woodland fairies who live here and is transformed into a place of enchantment, mystery, and discovery. From the Tulip Tree House to the Faerie Cottage, children will find a new world to explore.

3 comments:

ancient one said...

I just know I'm going to have to help those fairies build a house around here somewhere...

Ginnie said...

My favorite book as a child was "Wind in the Willows" and I often think of "toad hall" when I see an opening in a tree trunk. Thanks for reminding me of those days.

troutbirder said...

What a neat idea! I've got a little woods with knarly burr oaks that would be just perfect for this.... :)