Monday, May 21, 2007

THE IRIS KINGDOM

I will start my update on the May Garden with a page of my iris. They have not all bloomed yet and some were early and done before I really had a chance to get a decent picture of them. Some of the pictures are not all that great, but ya do what ya can given the weather and timing and I actually do have a few other things to do other than sit here and blog or run about taking pictures. Honest, I do! So, that said - here goes!
And the yellow ones.........

4 comments:

Janice said...

Oh so pretty! Mine are in full bloom too! Guess our gardens have that in common! :o)

Rhodent said...

Beautiful!!!! WE can't grow them this far south in Florida, but I remember them as a kid growing up up north. Iris and Tulip flowers have always been my favorite spring flowers... I now settle for daylilies which can be quite striking as well.

ancient one said...

Your gardens are beautiful! Love those Irises!!

Rachel said...

My iris' have not done anything yet. They got bit bad by that cold snap we had and they have not rebounded yet.