Sunday, March 30, 2008

MORE CAMELLIAS, DAFFODILS

OK, here are some of the white camellias...
I had to include this red one - look at the size of the bloom!

Likewise, I have some big daffodils blooming. I never noticed how big they were before. Remember the little yellow ones a few posts ago? Smaller than a quarter? Well, here are some little whites, also about the same size as a quarter.

Some white daffodils, doubles

and a pale pink camellia.
I hope you have enjoyed my garden! Get ready! The first azaleas have opened. I see a bit of deep pink out front! And I have been told the azaleas are in full bloom in VA Beach!

2 comments:

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

I can hardly wait for some flowers. Wild flowers I find very interesting. Bloodroot is the first to show up on the forest floor. It will be a month or so for them to appear.

ancient one said...

Love these pictures of your blooms! I'm getting some color going now... Your all white daffodils are stunning!! I love all daffodils!