Wednesday, June 23, 2010

WARM ENOUGH FOR YA?

Well, we are at the roasting stage... it is above 75 when I get up in the morning, usually before 6, so I can go out and water things before I pass out from a heat stroke. This morning, breathing outside is kind of like trying to breathe underwater. I am sure the humidity is about 300%, maybe more! The temps are supposed to be in the 90s for several more days... heat index in the triple digits. Sigh. The ground is dry, a hard thing to believe after months of walking on spongy earth, on ground so wet it sucked your boots off if you stepped in the wrong place. So, I thought I would reminisce a little, and share some coolness with you.Remember when the snow was so deep I had to shovel a place for Punkin to go potty?

Snow Buddhas... I could take a snow blanket for a few minutes. Maybe. Feel better now?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI reached 102.2F @1330 hrs here. This mornings shower was at 0430hrs. Hi hum was 97% 2 0730
At 1500 temp=92.1F HI=99.3F hum=49%
That means only one thing>>>>>> NAP TIME!!!!!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

That was a cooling break. I feel better already, but then being indoors in the a/c DOES help.