Friday, August 18, 2006

More Montserrat - then





















This is the clock tower, a war memorial I believe, in downtown Plymouth. The blogger is refusing to print the old postcard it says it has uploaded... maybe because it is in a different format - damdiffino! So, I will try it next - separate posting. I am not sure who took these pics - they were sent to me by a friend and I have seen similiar ones on the web but could not find any copyright stuff with them. I do not take credit but thank whoever the brave soul was who wandered into restricted territory to take them. All I can say is it is hard to believe how often I waited at this clock to be picked up and taken back to the hotel and look at it now. Breaks my heart.

For more pictures go to http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/arg32/watson/montserrat.html or
www.uwec.edu/.../webpage/current_montserrat.htm

No comments: