Thursday, April 26, 2007

THE APRIL GARDEN REVISITED

Onions and peas
THE APRIL GARDEN REVISITED. By popular demand, well, OK, 3 people, I have been asked to show the garden as it is first planted and then later – probably after the deer have eaten everything so it won’t look much different. Whoops, a negative thought… sorry.
So, here are a few pics as April comes to a close. Baby tomato plants... Flowers on the blueberry bushes.........

The asparagus is in the ground but not completely buried just yet. My nephew calls it spare-grass. Sometimes just grass. "We eatin' grass for supper?" Absolutely!
Loook carefully and you will see Punkin under the dogwood......
I have included a few of the azaleas and also a couple of visitors to the bird feeders. This is out front at the beginning of the driveway. On the otherside of the driveway is my favorite azalea and a few feet away is my favorite camellia - Pink Perfection is still in bloom......... SO BEAUTIFUL!
The blue fellow is an Indigo Bunting. He is here a lot these days. This is a Red Bellied Woodpecker. And one of the Blue Jays....








Gee, won't I have nice pictures when I get my windows washed????? SIGH!

1 comment:

Rhodent said...

Pink Perfection is my very favorite Camelia!! There are as their name implies!